- The Fairway National Literary Awards 2019 will be open for entries from the 01st of April, 2019 onwards.
- Completed entry forms should be handed over or couriered together with five copies of the novel to:
The Secretariat, Fairway National Literary Awards.
100, Buthgamuwa Road,
- Entries must be received by the Secretariat no later than 5 p.m. on the 31st of May, 2019.
- Any original novel in print written in Sinhala, Tamil or English and published in Sri Lanka is eligible. Self published novels will also be accepted. The first publication of the novel must be in Sri Lanka and the novel must have a Sri Lankan ISBN number.
- To be eligible, novels must be published between 01st June 2018 and 31st May 2019.
- The novel must be available for sale in bookshops.
- The decision of the relevant panel of judges as to whether a novel is eligible shall be final and binding. No correspondence in regard to this matter will be entered into.